All-new Pacifica

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doja

I'm thinking about buying a Pacifica. Given that it is in its 8th year of production, are there any rumors or speculations about a possible next-gen model?

I’m not expecting much until the electric Pacifica drops. For now, the regular non-hybrid Pacifica is pretty cool coz both the second and third rows fold down super easily, so you can fit people or stuff without a hassle. Plus, the third row is roomy enough for adults, which is a nice change from a lot of other SUVs that skimp on space.

There are no official announcements, yes. But I have heard some rumors saying that the next Pacifica could incorporate more advanced hybrid technology, improved infotainment, and possibly even an electric version, given the industry's move in the direction of electrification. In my opinion, wait for more concrete news before making any decision. Though, if you need a car now, the current Pacifica is still a good choice.

Latest posts

Back