2021 Pacifica Hybrid P0A43 Code

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfstud33

I’m having a recurring issue with my 2021 Pacifica Hybrid. I keep getting that pesky P0A43 code, and the car just decides to take a nap on me. I’ve taken it to the dealer more times than I can count, but they haven't been able to figure out the problem. I even swapped out the 12V battery, but no luck.

Has anyone else had this headache, or do you have any clues about what’s up? I’m also trying to get through to Chrysler customer care, but I can't seem to get through!

Any advice would really help me out.

I’m having a recurring issue with my 2021 Pacifica Hybrid. I keep getting that pesky P0A43 code, and the car just decides to take a nap on me. I’ve taken it to the dealer more times than I can count, but they haven't been able to figure out the problem. I even swapped out the 12V battery, but no luck.

Has anyone else had this headache, or do you have any clues about what’s up? I’m also trying to get through to Chrysler customer care, but I can't seem to get through!

Any advice would really help me out.
The P0A43 code can be a headache, especially since you’ve already tried taking it to the dealer and replacing the 12V battery. I haven't personally dealt with this issue, but it might help to check with other Pacifica owners who have had similar problems.

Back