Uncommon noise coming out from the engine block

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DacoRed46

Do you guys know the noise of old tube TVs? I heard it coming from the engine block of my car when I turned it off. Fortunately, I got rid of it by turning the car on and then off again.
What could be the reason of it?

I’ve got a 2022 model, and I’ve noticed something kinda similar! When it’s chilling in the garage, I catch this high-pitched whine that seems to be coming from the inverter. It doesn’t last long though, but it’s definitely noticeable.

Is this just a usual thing? or is my ride trying to tell me something?

I’ve got a 2022 model, and I’ve noticed something kinda similar! When it’s chilling in the garage, I catch this high-pitched whine that seems to be coming from the inverter. It doesn’t last long though, but it’s definitely noticeable.

If you don't have any lights displayed on the board, like CEL or DTCs, don't worry, that's normal.

Oh, glad to know I am not the only one hearing weird sounds. I was thinking it might be something serious. I guess we are safe, @kingblasted! 😎

Back