PacHy‘s Wrong Refrigerant Issue!

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$uperfly123

Got this used 2022 PacHy last May, and guess what? It’s already in for a fender bender repair. The mechanic just dropped a bomb on me - apparently, it’s got the wrong refrigerant in the AC system! I’m seriously shocked because I’ve only had the car for a hot minute, and the only thing I’ve done is the 15k mile checkup.

Is it even possible that it rolled out of the factory like that? I’m thinking I might need to reach out to Chrysler and see if they’ll help cover the cost of replacing it. What a headache!

Got this used 2022 PacHy last May, and guess what? It’s already in for a fender bender repair. The mechanic just dropped a bomb on me - apparently, it’s got the wrong refrigerant in the AC system! I’m seriously shocked because I’ve only had the car for a hot minute, and the only thing I’ve done is the 15k mile checkup.

Is it even possible that it rolled out of the factory like that? I’m thinking I might need to reach out to Chrysler and see if they’ll help cover the cost of replacing it. What a headache!
Honestly, I really think there’s only gonna be one type of refrigerant at the plant, so I don’t see that happening at all.

Back