I am not able to use my change oil plan

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupsg4me0

Hello, guys!

My car required an oil change recently, but because the oil change plan was under the ex-owner name (I purchased it preowned from a dealership), I wasn't able to change use, because the Chrysler does not allow the transfer of such plans to new owners. I am more than frustrated with this because I have owned the car for more than 3 years already. I am writing this hoping someone from Chrysler Cares would see it. And of course, if you are in a similar situation of purchasing a preowned car, to know what to expect.

This is indeed a common issue with pre-owned vehicles, where plans and benefits don't always transfer to new owners.
Have you contacted Chrysler's customer service directly? At least to let them know of future similar issues, maybe they would come up with new terms policy. In the future, it might be helpful to clarify these details before purchasing a pre-owned vehicle. You can take this as a "lesson". Have a great one!

Back