Fuel and Oil Refresh Mode

Chrysler Pacifica Forum

Help Support Chrysler Pacifica Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anitas

Forgot to post this one but my car's computer got confused about the new year and thought it needed an oil change and gas, with the message "Fuel and Oil Refresh Mode". I reset it, and everything is okay now. What could be the cause?

I recently started my 2023 Pacifica Hybrid for the first time this year and encountered some unexpected issues. The 'Fuel and Oil Refresh Mode' (FORM) activated immediately, even though I had filled up the tank recently.

After a short drive, the car indicated that an oil change was needed. However, my last oil change was only 2 months ago. The FORM mode was deactivated, and I was able to drive home on electric power.

I believe the car's internal system may have been confused due to the new year, leading to these incorrect messages. It's worth noting that I have the 'Sync clock to GPS' option turned off, as I've found that enabling it can sometimes cause similar issues.

Back